URETEK ICR has a rich history of solving complex subsurface and structural remediation problems. In fact, were the only solution that puts our customers in control of their concrete lifting, soil stabilization, and infrastructure sealing problems – all without digging, with no disruption, and using NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified materials. We have done this successfully in over 100,000 projects around the world.
What does this mean to you? You can:
1. Confidently compact poor and watery soils, at depth, restoring soil stability, strength, and capability under existing structures without digging.
2. Gently, completely, and accurately lift surface structures restoring capability, beauty, and safety.
3. Quickly, accurately, and completely stabilize and seal underground infrastructures, eliminating I&I problems leading to further surrounding soil compromise.
4. Offer your projects the only NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified solution available in the marketplace.
5. Rest assured through a 10-year material warranty – the best in the industry.
6. Save substantial time – up to 70% less time – and substantial cost – up to 60% less cost – than traditional remediation methods.
7. You can eliminate associated remediation costs such as ‘move out/in’ or business disruption/interruption due to our fast and non-invasive methods.
Why should you care? As a Contractor or Facility Manager working on solving structural or soil problems, you want to make sure that you’re aware of and applying the best methods possible. You don’t have time or the budget to make a mistake. URETEK ICR is something that you need to be aware of, understand, and put into your ‘toolkit’ of solutions for when you’re faced with your next challenge.
We are an approved vendor for Wal-Mart, Target, Super K Mart and Lowes, Seattle Mariners, Seattle Metro, Pro-Logis, Johnson & Johnson, Federal Express, Key Banks, Rutgers University, Multi Properties, Remington Hotels, Union Pacific railroad and the city of Wilmington DE.
To see us in action, go to YouTube and type in the search string ‘URETEK’. You’ll be presented with lots of links showcasing our remarkable solution, our history, and how we can help you solve your next structural problem – whether above or underground.
Frank Salatto URTETEK ICRNUS 301-922-6224
Concrete Lifting & Soil Stabilization Control
© 1995-2012 Trade Press Media Group, Inc.
Building Operating ManagementMaintenance SolutionsArticle DirectoryTopics
Contact UsPoliciesManage Email